Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Revelation


There is nothing to be had by succumbing to unjust oppression. Hasellhoff has destroyed everything good in humanity. He has destroyed familial entities, societal order, and every principal this country was founded upon. He has ruined my entire life, and the tranquility between nations.

I cannot, and will not, let this sick bastard prosper. My life is of little worth now, I will devote my energy solely to the condemnation of evil.

My beloved followers, let us mutilate our enemies, as they have done to us. Let us reign fear into the souls of the wicked, who thrive off of sin and iniquity. We shall rest not until every fiber, every filamnet of vice is torn from the innards of the offenders. And if not, then we shall die trying.

1 comment:

  1. Hey human. I know this isn't much of my place to say so, but maybe reconsider your death and destruction inkling.

    I mean, you sound just as bad as the jerk that's hurting you and your people.

    I don't know. Just a thought, I guess.

    ReplyDelete