Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Defamation of the American Dream

To my faithful followers,

By writing my thoughts and daily experiences using this resource, I willingly subject myself to the harsh punishments set forth in the revised Constitution of the United States regarding political slander. I have managed to secure this blog through a foreign server to avoid immediate tracking, but it should be known that by reading my posts, you are considered an opposer to the United States. Let me tell you, my fellow supressed, there once was a day when the Internet was largely unregulated, and the opinions of the populace, whether good or bad, could be shared freely without prosecution. However, society is much, much different this day in age.

The year is 2082, a year after the second Civil War. My name is Jon Moore. I live alone with my fifteen year old daughter, Anne Moore , in the upper East State, just south of the Canadian border.

The political transformation and subsequent civilian defamation that has occured int his once great nation is one of no historical comparision. The composition of society following the second Civil War is one of extreme inequality. Control has been centralized to a single ruling party, the Republican Regime, who's jurisdication is devided into four superior States; the East, the South, the North, and the West. The Republican Regime has perpetuated its reputation as what many would call a communist party, not at all a democracy as the name would imply.

1 comment:

  1. It seems you know much about the United States, and statehood and such. When I was un chico my mother sent me to a friends house, and in the basement we learned many things. She called it historical knowings, or something like that. The civil war was one of it- the breakup of such a large state. It's informative to know the internet was once deregulated, that its use was wide. It's also informative to know that they started to regulate it. I doubt they can still do that part today.

    ReplyDelete